Seafood chowder is one of the most popular starters on our menu.
Hearty & Warming-Rich with Flavour, packed with delicious seafood morsels of Organic Salmon, Cod & Smoked Haddock. As it is a signature dish, we thought it was about time to share our recipe with you...
Suitable for 4-6 portions of goodness
- 300g potato, peel cut into 2cm dice.
- 1 small leek, clean and sliced.
- 1 medium carrot, peel and cut into 1cm slice.
- 3 celery sticks, trimmed and sliced.
- 1 small onion, peel and slice.
- 1 small bunch of dill, picked and chopped.
- 150g of salmon, skinned and cut into 2cm dice.
- 150g of smoked haddock, pin boned cut into 2cm dice.
- 100g of white fish, pin boned and cut into 2cm dice.
- 200g of mussels, clean and washed.
- 3L of fish stock
- 50g of flour.
- 50g of butter.
- 50ml of white wine.
- 250ml of fresh cream.
- Salt and pepper.
Heat your pan up with butter, add onion, celery, carrot, leek and potato cook for 5-8 min in low fire, add flour and cook for another 2 minutes then add white wine and fish stock.
When the potato is fully cooked, add all the fish, simmer for another 5minutes until fish is ready. Finely add cream, chopped dill and season with salt and pepper.
Sit back, relax and enjoy delicious creamy chowder.