Lobster and Brown Crab Ravioli
This delicious seafood recipe is ideal for any occasion, light, tasty and full of goodness
- Ravioli dough
- 175g flour
- 2 eggs
- 1 tbsp wild garlic oil
- 150g Lobster meat
- 250g Brown Crab Meat
- ¼ ts Chopped Dill
- 1tbsp Cream fraiche
- 1tbsp Parmesan cheese
- 500ml fresh cream
- 1 finely chopped shallot
- 1 clove of garlic finely chopped
- 50ml white wine
- Pinch of turmeric powder
- Parmesan cheese
- Roast pepper
- Rocket salad
- Wild garlic oil
- Knead the flour, garlic oil, eggs and little salt into a smooth dough. Wrap in cling film and allow to rest for 45 minutes.
- Clean the crab meat, chop the lobster meat then mix with chopped dill, cream fraiche and parmesan cheese. Season with salt paper and a little lime juice.
- Add a little oil into a pan with the sauté chopped shallots and garlic, then add white wine and turmeric power. Finally add cream and bring to the boil. Simmer for a few minutes.
- Roll out the pasta dough on a floured work surface to a thickness of 2mm, using a dough cutter, cut the dough into a 50mm diameter round shape. Place one tea spoon of filling in the Centre of each round and cover with another round. Press down firmly on the edges with a fork to seal.
- Bring water to the boil, add some salt, then add ravioli and cook for 7-9 minutes then drain.
- Add ravioli in to the sauce already prepared and bring to the boil.
- Serve with roast pepper rocket salad wild garlic oil and parmesan cheese.
Try the recipe out and let us know how it went here..