Chocolate fondant - ( 12 portion)
250g of dark chocolate drops.
250g of unsalted butter.
250g of caster sugar.
250g of plain flour.
5 whole eggs.
5 egg yolks.
50g of melted butter and coco powder.
- Take a cooking tray with 12 moulds
- Using a brush, apply the melted butter generously inside the 12 moulds.
- Chill the baking tray, add a spoon of coco powder to each mould.
- Tip the mould to coat fully then tap any excess coco powder out.
- Place chocolate and butter into a bowl, Melt the chocolate and butter over a pan of boiling water.
- Meanwhile whisk eggs, eggs yolks and caster sugar. When smooth add flour and beat together.
- Whilst beating, add the melted chocolate and butter to the mixture. When it completely combines, place into the moulds.
- Bake in preheated oven at 180c for 8-10 minutes.
- Take from the oven and move to a serving plate.
- Serve with vanilla ice cream and warm chocolate sauce.