Spring has sprung, time for a delicious rack of lamb recipe for all the family to enjoy!
Let us know how you get on with this
To serve 4
- 02-8bone Lamb rack (French Trimmed)
- 50g White Bread crumbs
- 1 tspn Whole grain Mustard
- Chopped Thyme
- Chopped Rosemary
- Crushed Black Pepper
- 200ml Veal Stock
- 50ml Red wine
- 50g Chopped Onion
- Salt & Pepper
- 200g Spinach
- 12 baby carrots
- 12 baby corns
- 400g new Potatoes
- Trim the lamb rack and remove excess fat, Season with chopped herbs , salt & pepper.
- Mix the breadcrumbs with herbs, wholegrain mustard and rest of chopped herbs to make a crust.
- Grill the Rack of lamb and rest it to cool, then place the crust on the grilled lamb.
- Roast the Crusted lamb in an Oven at 180 C -200 C for 20-30 minutes.
- Place the veal stock in a pan with Red wine , Chopped onion and rosemary .Add salt and pepper to taste and pass it through the sieve.
- Boil the vegetables and strain the water.
- Cut the lamb rack and serve them with Boiled vegetables and Rosemary Sauce.