Aqua Suppliers List
We work with the best of producers in Ireland, some are on our doorstep, others a little further afield on this island of Ireland. We have a strong commitment to serving the best of Irish food and so to follow is a number of our trusted suppliers.
We also have our own sponsored lobster pots and kitchen garden on Howth Hill.
Fish & Seafood
- Our Lobster Man – Stephen has been delivering lobster to Aqua from his boat Celtic Spirit 2 for many years, read our blog piece here..
- Goatsbridge Rainbow Trout Farm, A seasonal dish in many ways, wonderful suppliers, read our blog on the family business here…
- Dorans have been fishing for over 50 years providing fresh fish and seafood to an appreciative customer base in Howth, and the greater Dublin area. www.dorans.ie
- Wrights of Marino is Ireland’s leading seafood wholesaler. The Wright family has been involved in the fish business for generations. In 1893, the family began smoking Irish Salmon. The craft has been passed down through the generations and little has changed. They still fillet fish by hand and cure using only natural sea salt. The business started as a small fish shop established at the beginning of the 20th century, but quickly moved into fish processing and distribution. http://www.wrightsofmarino.com/
- Shellfish Ireland is situated on the North West tip of Europe on the rugged coast of Ireland in Cork County. They have access to some of the purest waters and freshest shellfish in the world. The company fish out of their own local harbour, landing daily and processing their catch overnight to ensure the freshest product possible. http://www.shellfishireland.com/
- Jim Franey, by truly understanding the dynamics of the modern food industry, is able to deliver innovative supply solutions that meet our customer’s needs time and time again. The success of our business is based on reliability, quality, competitiveness, and personalised service. http://www.franey.ie/
Meat, Game & Poultry
- Ray Colliers Butcher is the exclusive retailer for the very special Lambay Island Beef and he also has a great range of free range Pork, Lamb and Chicken products in a very traditional style butchers shop. https://www.facebook.com/pages/Ray-Collier-Butchers/145338952276640
- Wild Irish Game Ltd. are a totally Irish owned, family run company, who have been processing all species of Wild Game in our E.U. approved processing plant in Glenmalure, since 1997. We are the longest established large game, and small game, processing company in Ireland. http://www.wildirishgame.ie
Fruits & Salads
Keelings are passionate about what they do, they use years of expertise to work with our growers and suppliers to constantly develop fresh produce to the highest level of best value, best quality, best appearance, best taste and best flavour. http://www.keelings.com/
Other Food suppliers
Toons Bridge Dairy We are delighted to feature their buffalo mozzarella on our menus, to read more about the company click here…
Paul Sherwood Photography Press, PR, Social, Interiors & Food Photography http://www.sherwood.ie/
Con O’Donoghue Photography Food Photography http://conphotography.com/
Slane Oils specialize in the collection of waste cooking oil and lard from food producers in the catering and retail sector. After collection this oil is transported to our waste facility site where it is melted and cleaned. It is then transferred into the bio-fuel industry which as we all know is making a significant contribution to the reduction of Ireland’s carbon footprint. http://www.slaneoils.com/
SMStrategies – Majella O’Connor has worked with Aqua since July 2011 to streamline Marketing strategies both online and offline. Recent major projects include the brand revision completed in January 2014 along with Event & PR responsibilities. For more profile info, click here…
Book a Table
We are open 6 days (Tue - Sun) lunch, early evening & a la carte diningBook a Table Contact Us